When is the best time to make a cold call?Share This Article
Everyday . . . Here’s why:
* A new business is born that requires your product or service.
* A business wants to grow and they need your help.
* A new buyer joins the company looking to make a name for them self.
* That old buyer who used to tell you “NO” may have left.
* A supplier drops the ball creating an opening for you.
* A buyer feels like they are overpaying for what they are getting.
* A rep misses a deadline.
* A company needs the benefits of your offering to help them streamline their process.
* A supplier raises their price making the buyer reevaluate their situation.
* A Buyer gets FED UP!!! Our job is to find these people!
When we do . . . I believe THAT is in fact the best day to call!